Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of Heng Jiacheng, which
houses his/her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
HAPPY : D
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 7:13 PM
ABAAJABLIAT!!!!! LOL i have a tendency to speak gibbersish this few days hahaha, no idea why. Anyways im quite happy today, thats because someone said he follows my blog HURRAY!!!! If that guy out there reads these, i bet you know who you are, ILOVE YOU DUDE, heres my kisses <3<3<3<3!!!!HAHA today's japanese was freaking funny too. Jackques and I were making fun of the japanese and the scholars who were taking it too. When i interviewed jackques and some other people on why they took japanese, their first answer:" SOO THAT WHEN I WATCH HENTAI PORN, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE GIRLS ARE SCREAMING!!!" and they get totally excited about it. Yeah, that SJI is that not?
BAD things that happened today...
~~First one... during english lessons... i kept asking Mr Mok stupid questions, such as MR Mok do you believe in the Loch Ness monster? He got pissed and said, do you believe i will slap you if you dont shuddup.( I was like fine dont like my voice keep it that way)
~~Second thing, I think i did badly for my chinese test again and i have a bad feeling that i would fail as i didnt manage to complete the paper...worst of all, I havent even done a single chinese homwork since the end of term 1 and im lagging behind like crazy, including all the chinese test that are coming up the next few days, looks like i should be changing my attitude towards chinese!
~~Third and last thing, Andrew is down with fever again, her reason "dont know. may be its the expandng of my bones haha i'm growing taller" i mean WKOLIT(what kind of logic is that)!!! hahaha some people just wanne make themselves feel happier. I guess its because im too hot thats y she got the heat from me and came down with a fever ^_^ MTOL(my type of logic)
And time for a JC joke yipee, havent heard of one since the last last last post right
What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
Robin, get in the car.